Spiralytics is on the lookout for awesome members for our growing team! As a Search Engine Marketing Specialist, you’ll create campaigns driven by data and executed with ingenuity and wit. No prior experience in the field required; we’re looking for people with an innate passion to learn and a penchant for innovation to boot.
- You are responsible to grow our clients’ businesses
- You will use tools such as Google Ads & Keyword Planner to research and determine how potential customers search for our clients’ products and services
- You will master the Google Search Ads Platform
- You will master Google Analytics and our proprietary marketing intelligence platform.
- You will set up new accounts using best practices
- You will write best-in-class ad copy to achieve high click-through rates and quality scores
- You will test and optimize using multiple methods to achieve the lowest possible acquisition cost
- BS/MS degree in any business degree or a quantitative test-driven field.
- Actually, we don’t care about your degree, as long as you can show us that you learn fast, are organized, detail oriented, and love geeking out over technology
- 0 to 2 years working experience. Yes, 0.
- Strong communication skills. Yes, English. Most of our clients are in US and UK.
- You love Excel. Or, once you learn what it can do, you will love Excel
- You have Empathy. This is a bonus, but the best marketers have high EQ and can get in the shoes of someone researching online to buy something.
- If you have SEM Experience, great! You simply have to prepare a case study that shows how you took over an account, audited it, then implemented optimization tactics that reduced the CPA by 5x ??
Interested? Please fill out the form below or send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are fit for the role to email@example.com.