Spiralytics is looking for a graphic designer with a focus on digital design and online marketing. You will be working closely with Marketing, Editorial, and Engineering at all stages of the client service cycle to develop stunning creative collateral for our local and international clients.
This is a great position for a recent Graphic Design graduate who is looking for a full-time entry-level opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where you can hone your design skills and grow your portfolio. Opportunities aplenty, so there’s room to rise within our expanding design department.
- Create mock-ups for all digital collateral such as Facebook ads, Google Display Network, and other social media platforms.
- Branding and design templates for e-blasts, newsletters, and blogs etc.
- Logo and icon design
- Infographic composition
- Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite 5 and up
- Working knowledge in Typography, Composition, Color Theory
- Experience in marketing
- Background in advertising
- SEO and Social Media savvy
- Photography skills
- Basic skills in video and animation
- You are a web-savvy self-starter with exceptional attention to detail and quick turnaround.
- You’re a Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign master (ideal), or know just the basics and are eager to learn more (also good)
- You embrace technology—this goes beyond knowing iMovie, Microsoft Word or obsessing over your phone. You want to learn new programs and take the initiative to do so (of course, we’ll teach you what we know).
- You’re obsessed with correct grammar and typography
- You are even more obsessed with beautiful design, from websites to typefaces, magazine layouts to infographics.
- Generally have good eye for design
Make sure you follow these guidelines
? Attach your resume as a .PDF and include your cover letter in the body of the email, as well as a link to your portfolio.
? Send us a link to a website that you think is beautifully designed, flows seamlessly, and the reasons why. Please don’t forget this.
Interested? Please fill out the form below or send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are fit for the role to email@example.com.