The Content Marketing Strategist is in charge of coming up with quality data-driven content ideas for Spiralytics Inc.’s Content clients based on their industry niche, target market, as well as their business goals. He/she also brings the content Spiralytics Inc. created for our clients in front of the right audiences. He/she is a creative and analytical person, always quick to take advantage of creative opportunities.
The Content Marketing Strategist reports to the Head of Content.
- Studies industry niche(s), devise article topics and execution that will drive traffic, shares, conversions and links.
- Studies content marketing trends and techniques to incorporate into our strategies.
- Writes creative/expert articles, infographic copy, eBooks, etc. in a punctual and grammatically sound fashion.
- Optimizes content for search and edits them to fit the brand’s tone and voice.
- Schedules and publishes blog posts on client sites, making sure that they come with the necessary illustration or visuals to make them more effective.
- Distributes content in the right digital marketing channels to get them in front of the target audience.?
- Builds thought leadership and relationships within the clients’ industry and community to achieve target metrics.?
- Periodically measures the success and performance of our content initiatives and implements back into our process.?
- Develops content marketing strategy pitch decks for potential clients.
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience in content marketing and writing.
- Background in writing/editing, blogging, publishing, communications, PR, marketing or other similar fields.
- Excellent written English. Many of our clients are international and from abroad, so your writing must stack up to a global standard.
- Has a knack for coming up with creative ideas and topics.
- Has an eye for design.
- Internet savvy and interested to grow into the online marketing industry.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Can work under pressure and minimal supervision.
- Knowledge in SEO and WordPress, preferred but not required.
- Can work remotely.